IPL Betting Tips
A large-scale tournament of the Indian Premier League 2021 starts very soon. All cricket fans will be chained to TV screens and smartphones, watching matches and cheering for their favorite team. For many fans, this is not only a good way to spend their pastime, but also make money by betting on the victory of some teams.
The online betting market is not homogeneous. Internet offices do not always act in good faith and responsibly towards clients. Therefore, it is advisable to place bets on sports in bookmakers that have an official license. So we have prepared a list of tips for cricket fans and those who like to make money on their hobby so that every bet will be safe and the bettor won’t face fraud.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE OUR IPL BETTING TIPS
Today in 2021, many platforms offer different types of advice, and most of them are just advertising links to some bookmaker or website.
Our tips are as honest as possible, as it was created by professionals so that everyone who uses them could make a successful bet and not get on unscrupulous bookmakers!
Having chosen us as the main expert on IPL rates, you can choose a bookmaker, an application, begin to understand the betting system and you will know about all the nuances of depositing and withdrawing money to avoid losing your money.
FREE CRICKET BETTING TIPS & CRICKET MATCH PREDICTION
For a long time, cricket was considered little-known in the world of sports, but in recent years it has begun to develop actively and is not inferior to baseball or handball in terms of bets.
For Indian sports fans, this game has become number one, especially after the creation of the Indian Premier League. A lot of fans prefer not only to watch their favorite teams but also to make predictions about the outcome of each match.
Cricket is an incredibly difficult sport to understand and has a lot of nuances in the rules.
Before making a bet, you need to know the rules of this game at least in a few words.
- Cricket teams consist of 11 players.
- There is a similarity to baseball.
- Two bettors stand in front of the wicket at a distance of about 20 meters from each other.
- Each gate consists of three wooden rods (posts) stuck into the ground, with two small pieces of wood (crossbar) balanced at the top.
- A member of the opposing team (bowler) throws the ball towards one of the bettors, who must hit the ball so that it does not hit the crossbar of the wicket.
- If it flies far enough, the two batsmen run back and forth between the wickets while the opposing bowlers try to catch the ball.
- The outcome of the game depends on the number of runs in which the sportsmen change their location.
When forecasting, you need to pay special attention to the following nuances:
- Field ownership — the team plays away or at home.
- Weather conditions (you should see the forecast in the region).
- Players’ uniforms, preparation, injuries, and disqualifications.
- Previous achievements, player performance.
- Schedule of meetings, their format.
- The quality of the preparation of the playing field.
- The judiciary.
There are many different types of matches, but IPL games are the most popular for cricket betting.
CRICKET BETTING ODDS
Cricket offers many possible betting options.
- Betting on the match — the player must decide which team will win the match.
- Top scorer — a sport-fan predicts which player on a given team will be the top scorer.
- Exact result — the bettor predicts the exact score of the game.
- Winning margin — in this case, you need to predict what the winning margin will be in the game.
- Best player of the match — the bettor needs to predict which player will be more effective than the others in the game. This can be a player on the winning or losing team, usually, the batsman, who earned the most runs or innings that hit wickets more times.
- Most sixes/outs — the player must predict which team will score the most sixes or lose wickets in outs.
- First Inning Winner — the bettor must predict which team will score the most points in the first innings.
- Tournament bet — bettors can predict the winner of the whole, for example, IPL tournament.
The most ideal solution would be to find the best bookmakers, like Parimatch, and compare the odds of each one. You can choose one bookmaker with higher odds, or you can do it in parallel on different platforms, with different odds, and for different teams to increase your chances of winning!
CRICKET BETTING IN INDIA
In 2021 Indian population simply cannot live without cricket. Each member of any family either watches the games, or makes bets, or is a player in this sport himself. That is why cricket is considered a separate kind of art and entertainment in India.
Thanks to Indian fans, an event like the IPL has become popular all over the world. This happened because the Indians everywhere advertised cricket, thereby bringing it to the international market. By the way, among all the sporting events in the world, the Indian Premier League is ranked 8th! And while tournaments are taking place, it is the most viewed on YouTube and the most rated in terms of betting!
Deposits in rupees
Since the national currency of India is the rupees, the bookmaker platforms must be adapted for them.
Unfortunately, not all bookmakers have managed to grow to such a level that they would make a turnover in rupees. Still, some of the biggest labels in the betting industry added Indian Rupees.
Now everyone can replenish their personal account of the bookmaker platform using not only the most common currencies like dollars and euros but also in rupees.
In addition to traditional banking financial transactions, various payment systems are available in India, thanks to which the user can instantly receive his money as soon as his bet is played.
Let’s take a look at the best systems to use if you are a betting enthusiast.
The Skrill payment system allows you to carry out secure online financial transactions, which include replenishment of a deposit or withdrawal of funds without interruption and a waste of time.
Neteller allows you to securely use transfer and withdrawal services from anywhere in the world.
Also in India, bettors actively use bank cards of the Visa and MasterCard systems for quick deposits and withdrawals!