Most Dangerous Team in IPL
Cricket is a sport with a mystery. It has an incredible history that delights every sports fan around the world. Some time ago, cricket was originally a British sport, but after decades it moved to the vastness of Asia, and in more detail, now it is considered a traditional sport in India.
When organizers of cricket sporting events in the vastness of India noticed that the popularity of this kind of sport was growing very quickly, they decided to create their championship, which would be watched by the whole world. The Indian Premier League, which was founded in 2008, became such a championship.
The Indian Premier League — the event that all sports fans are looking forward to every year. This is not just a major world-class tournament, it is also an exciting competition of incredibly strong teams.
In total, today there are 8 teams in the IPL, each of which is strong and special in its way.
For example, everyone is afraid to play against team IPL, which received a record number of titles and this is Mumbai Indians (MI).
Also, one of the strongest competitors in the history of the IPL is the Chennai Super Kings (CSK) who did not miss a single final and also managed to get several victories in three seasons of the championship.
Other teams have a lot of strong sides and deserve the title of the most dangerous team IPL so it is interesting to follow their cricket-way.
Who is the most Dangerous IPL team?
The most successful team in the history of the IPL and cricket is the Mumbai Indians. This status has been entrenched for the team’s players since 2011 when Mumbai won the first title in the Champions League.
The thorny path of these guys amazes both athletes and ordinary spectators. Already in 2013, the team showed all its power and took first place in the final standings of the IPL. This title was far from the last for MI and already in 2013, the triumph was duplicated.
Then 2015 became a fateful year both for Mumbai Indians and for the history of IPL, because this team was the first to receive the status of a two-time champion, and even on that they could not relax. Victories every two years have become like a tradition, so in 2017 and 2019, Mumbai again became the winners of the IPL. 2017 was a landmark year for the team’s status as they were named three-time champions!
2020 became a very difficult year for the entire planet, including for sporting events, and the fate of the IPL was under threat until the last moment, but even despite the obstacles, the IPL took place and the Mumbai Indians won again.
Looking at such a vivid history of the development and victories of this team to the question: Who is the most Dangerous IPL team? — and the answer from most fans will be undeniable and unambiguous, and of course, this is Mumbai Indians!
Which is the Dangerous Team in IPL?
Of course, apart from the Mumbai Indians, each of the other teams deserves no less attention.
One has only to read at least one of the stories of the teams and everyone can confidently assign the status of the most dangerous team in the Premier League to each of them.
- Chennai Super Kings (CSK) is the second most successful team after MI.
CSK players have shown that they never give up after being suspended from the league in 2015 due to suspicions of ties to sports betting. But two years later, the team could argue their innocence and celebrated their return with a grand victory in 2018.
As for the winning seasons for CSK, there were three of them:
- 3rd season in 2010;
- 4th season in 2011;
- 11th season in 2018!
They also won the Champions League in 2010 and 2014.
- Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) — a team that became popular from the beginning thanks to the famous actors who are the owners of the franchise.
In the first years of playing in the Indian league, the team was just gaining professionalism and only in 2011 managed to get into the playoffs.
And 2012 was not just a victorious year for KKR, but also an important final, with the highly-professional competitor team CSK.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) is a team that started its way in the IPL only in 2013 and immediately went to the playoffs. After a short period of poor results, the team start to participate in the playoffs every season.
- The Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) is a team that all IPL participants are wary of every season due to its unpredictability. At the annual auction, stronger players appear in the team every year, and RCB may become the winners in the upcoming season.
- Punjab Kings (PBKS) — a team whose players are trying their best to win one of the IPL seasons. So far they have not succeeded, but after the last shuffle in the team, fans should expect a grandiose breakthrough from PBKS.
- Rajasthan Royals (RR) — these are players who know how to beautifully come back after a break, in which they were forced to leave due to suspension on suspicion with a connection with the betting. Despite the lack of IPL victories, the team has some of the strongest cricketers: Ajinkya Rahan and Shane Watson.
- Delhi Capitals (DC) promises to be the finalist and even the winner of the upcoming season. DC players don’t have the IPL title but during the last half of the year they were engaged in active training and approached the composition of the team very responsibly.
Throughout the history of the IPL, all teams have had their ups and downs. Of course, each of them is a worthy competitor. But Which is the Dangerous Team in IPL? Only the most devoted fans of the Indian Premier League can give a clear answer to this, and perhaps the players of each team themselves, during naming their main competitors.