Virtual sports betting at Parimatch
Esports betting has become very popular in recent years. And due to the situation with the pandemic in 2021, the only option remained with virtual sports betting. Even those Internet users who are indifferent to computer games and traditional sports have an idea of them.
What is this virtual sport like? eSports is a computer-assisted gaming competition in a simulated virtual space. Only the lazy has not spoken about the active development of esports in recent years. The sphere is developing rapidly: new disciplines are emerging, the scale of tournaments is growing, the number of professional players and amateurs, besides, the amounts that circulate in the field of eSports are steadily growing. For example, in 2019 the prize pool of the main Dota 2 tournament called The International was over $ 31 million. The most cash tournament in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO). In 2016-2017, one and a half million dollars were drawn in each. If bets are popular, this direction is diligently developed by all bookmakers. Indeed, e-sports betting attracts more and more attention every year and thus develops betting markets. In particular, bets on Dota 2, FIFA20, and CS: GO matches are among the most popular in the world and India as well.
Virtual sports betting at Parimatch
Virtual Sports is a computer simulation of a sports competition based on real facts of real sports teams and athletes. Unlike eSports, virtual sports have no players that affect the game. Everything that happens is calculated by a computer without the influence of the human factor. The program includes a lot of data about the composition of teams, the condition of athletes, their strengths and weaknesses, even some character traits are also taken into account. Besides, if there is some factor of randomness that affects the event in the game, for example, sometimes a football player passes the pass incorrectly, which leads to an interception of the match and can change the situation on the field. Such accidents occur in the real world, which is why a virtual football match or other virtual matches are as close to reality as possible.
It should be borne in mind that virtual matches are much faster than real ones. For example, a full-fledged football match can be played out in less than 5 minutes, and the World Cup, instead of 30 days, will be played out in just a couple of hours. This means that theoretically you can play several major championships a day and get a decent win from online bookies, if you do forecast correctly and predict the outcomes. Bettors can place the same bets as traditional sports: fast football, virtual tennis, fast racing, virtual horse racing, etc.
- Teams and athletes have real prototypes.
- The performance of teams and athletes is based on a variety of factors, including past performances of real teams and athletes’ performance.
- The events in the game are calculated by the program, the results depend only on the parameters of the participants and a realistic random generator. The human factor is completely excluded.
- Gaming simulations are very fast, any match or game takes just a few minutes. This allows you to make a lot of bets in a short time and, if you are lucky, get several wins.
- Competitors are not affected by injury, morale, or the mood of the fans. They do not need rest and do not suffer from jet lag or weather conditions in the field. They are ideal athletes in a perfect world.
It is worth remembering that virtual sports are something completely different from eSports. Although in both cases the arena is virtual space, in the case of e-sports the competition takes place between real people using their skills, and in virtual-only the computer works. Therefore, bets can be placed at any time of the day or night. This is exactly the opportunity provided by the legal bookmaker Parimatch.
Which sports are offered in virtual sports
There are a lot of sports disciplines in the modern world, but only the most popular and popular ones are available in virtual sports. This is because the software for calculating games is rather complicated and expensive, therefore it is being introduced gradually, depending on the demand of the bookmaker’s users. Over time, the choice will grow, although it is still able to satisfy most bettors. Among the virtual sports bets on Primatch are:
- virtual basketball bets;
- virtual table tennis bets;
- virtual football bets;
- badminton bets;
- fast racing bets;
- virtual tennis betting;
- dog racing bets;
- virtual horse racing bets;
- virtual races on cars and motorcycles;
- virtual bike racing bets and many others.
You should start with familiar sports in which you already have experience. Knowing real teams and favorites, you can safely use this knowledge in virtual disciplines. The virtual online betting will bring the same emotions as the classic version. Especially during the period when offline sports are not available, for example, the off-season or the cancellation of any events, leagues, and championships. The bookmaker Parimatch holds several dozen different tournaments every day. It means. that in addition to the pleasure of the game, you can also profit from betting on virtual sports.
How to bet on virtual sports at Parimatch
- Virtual bets give vivid emotions in a short time. And the main thing is that the games are fast and regular. In just a few minutes, you already know whether you are a winner or you are a loser. And you can make the following bet. More and more players are interested in these Parimatch bets.
- Bookmaker Parimatch offers the following types of bets:
- The victory of one of the participants or a draw, the difference in the score is not important, the main thing is to determine the winner.
- Handicap bets. If one of the teams has a clear advantage, then the handicap will compensate for the difference in the score, which can bring victory to one of the teams, even if it loses.
- Total. A bet on the total number of goals, you need to determine whether more or less will be scored than in your forecast.
- Accurate account. Predict the exact number of points for each team.
It should be remembered that for different sports, some types of bets are more effective, while others are less. For example, in basketball, the score usually reaches several tens for each team, so it is almost impossible to guess the exact score. In tennis, the rules themselves exclude a draw, and the score is always within the previously known limits, so only the total and the participant’s victory are available. In races, there are no classic options at all, you need to determine which of the athletes will take which place. Therefore, to win, you must stick to betting strategies for a particular sport.
Bonuses for virtual sports betting
Many bookmakers offer various bonuses for betting on virtual sports, including Parimatch. Bookmaker Parimatch credits all its players with up to 40% bonus for winning multi bets in virtual sports. The amount of the bonus depends on the number of events in the express: 3 events – 5% bonus; 4 events – 10% bonus; 5 events – 15% bonus, 6 events – 20% bonus; 7 events – 25% bonus; 8 events – 30% bonus; 9 events – 35% bonus; 10 events – 40% bonus. The bonus is credited automatically to the game account after calculating the bet.
Virtual sports are simulated games, but they give real emotions. Parimatch fans and users need reasonable doses of adrenaline, especially in these difficult and uncertain times associated with the coronavirus epidemic. Remember that by placing bets in a virtual game you get the relaxation and positive emotions you need now, and winning real money is a nice addition.